Saturday, October 22, 2005

TV Vs The Internet.

I read an article this morning about if the internet will take over TV. I think that a lot of people would use the internet to watch TV, but a lot more would still prefer to watch it on a TV. Personally I think that it would be better on a computer because you can pause, fast forward, rewind, and do whatever you want without any extra boxes sitting on your TV. People can already do all that with a TV tuner card but they still only get the channels that they can normally get from there cable company. With the one new way they are talking about they would charge people to download shows and movies kind of like what some companies are doing with music. I don't really think that idea would work very well. The reason I don't think so is because you wouldn't be able to watch new shows that you have never seen before without buying them first and then deciding if you like it or not. But if they just charged a monthly fee like they do for cable now I think it would go over pretty well. There would still be people who don't want to watch TV on there computers though. Here is the article I read.

1 Comments:

Blogger CourtneyE said...

Hmm interesting, I think it'd be better to watch on your computer too, but multiple people offten watch a show at once and you can't really do that on the computer. Also I don't think they should make you buy shows, maybe buy channels, but not each show. If they did that all the channels would die, yea? I didn't read the article so I don't really know what I'm talking about...any way, that is interesting.
-CourtneyE

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Verizon Wireless Phone