Friday, October 21, 2005

Modding For Morrowind: The Good And The Bad

Modding for Morrowind is good and is also bad. It is good because it's fun. It's fun to be able to make pretty much whatever you want to. Houses, weapons, NPC's, towns, islands, you can make anything. You can get it exactly how you want it. You can release it to other people who want to download it and they can use it in there game too. But the bad part is that after you make your first mod the game gets boring. After I started modding I didn't play the game anymore. Every time I tried to play all I did was think of new things to add or change. So back to the construction set I went and made more stuff. I would really like to play it more but I can't get into the game anymore. I only play the game when I'm testing out a mod. But with the upcoming release of the next game in the series, Oblivion, I hope to play the game for a good while before modding for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Verizon Wireless Phone